Physica ZUK, cemented, all poly tibial component, fixed bearing, CoCr, standard poly
Physica ZUK is an established Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty System manufactured by LimaCorporate (Legal owner since 2015).
The Physica ZUK knee replacement is a viable surgical option for patients exhibiting damage confined to one single knee compartment with over 10 years of clinical experience. It is a simple yet innovative system, the design has remained unchanged since first implantation in 2005.
- Optimised fit provided by six anatomically shaped all-polyethylene tibial components and seven optimised femoral components provide optimal bone coverage
- Proven “round-on-flat” articulation facilitates axial rotation and posterior femoral rollback to accommodate natural knee kinematics
- Enhanced fixation enabled via two peg fixation of the femoral component (PMMA-coated) and a 2-peg fixation of the all-polyethylene tibial baseplate
- The all-polyethylene tibial baseplates exists in six sizes and 4 heights
- Long-term durability through use of a proven compression moulded polyethylene
The Physica ZUK instrumentation system offers a choice of minimally invasive surgical approaches via a spacer-block approach, and extra-medullary and intra-medullary options.
LimaCorporate also provide Patient Specific Cutting guides and the unique OrthAlign palm sized technology to intra-operatively restore each patient’s unique alignment.