This section focuses on the Guidance ODEP would like Manufacturers to be cognisant of when using their ODEP ratings in their for Marketing for their joint replacements.
ODEP are supportive of manufacturers and distributors using ODEP ratings during the marketing of their products within the UK and international markets. ODEP would however like to provide guidance to ensure that any use of the ODEP ratings are used fairly and consistently and follow the principle of ensuring the ratings are not used to mislead current or potential customers in any way.
- In all marketing information (including but not limited to; posters, banners, presentations, leaflets, social media posts etc.) please ensure that www.odep.org.uk is referenced with the wording; Latest ODEP ratings can be found at www.odep.org.uk
- Any marketing material or presentation should be clear and unambiguous with regards to the product and rating being referred to. This is especially important when producing marketing material for brand families within hips and shoulders, and ensuring that marketing material for ODEP knee ratings refer only to the specific construct of knees that the rating applies to
- Unless express written permission has been given by the panel, new ratings should only be communicated externally of the manufacturer/distributor until their publication on www.odep.org.uk
No reference should be made to ODEP ratings of competitor products within written marketing material
Any material referring to the difference between ODEP ratings should include the details of the ODEP ratings guidance as found at www.odep.org.uk
- It is acceptable to quote a product ODEP rating, as listed on the ODEP website, in marketing literature relating to the product.
- ODEP restricts the use of the ODEP logo and ODEP rating icon images to premium listed products only. For premium product listings contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ODEP reserve the right to remove any rating from supplier’s products should there be consistent and deliberate non-conformance with the guidance above
All ODEP Rated products are listed on the ODEP website as regular listing, unless otherwise requested by the product supplier. The table below document outlines the options available for product listing on the ODEP website.
For enquiries about Premium listing please contact NEC Software Solutions UK Sales Department email@example.com
Click here to download the current version of the Product Listing Application form. Please note this is not the ODEP Submission Form.