Terms & Conditions
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
INFORMATION ABOUT US
https://www.odep.org.uk is a website owned and operated by NEC Software Solutions (UK) Ltd (“we”, “us”), a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 00968498 whose registered office is at 1st Floor, iMex Centre, 575-599 Maxted Rd, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7DX.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. We take great care to ensure the content on our site is accurate and up to date however we do not guarantee, warrant or represent that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions and we are not liable for any such errors or omissions. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and we are not responsible for them.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
Subject to the foregoing in this section, we shall not be liable whether in tort (including for negligence) or breach of statutory duty, contract, misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any (i) loss of profits; (ii) loss of business; (iii) depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses; or (iv) loss or corruption of data or information; or (v) pure economic loss; or (vi) for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses, in each case however arising in relation to the use of our website.
You acknowledge and agree that the website contains data provided by third parties (“third party data”). In no event shall we be liable for any inaccuracy or incompleteness of third party data.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You shall use data and reports accessed or obtained as a result of using the website solely for your own internal business purposes.
You shall not:
• attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the website, except (i) as may be allowed by any applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between the parties; and (ii) to the extent expressly permitted by agreement between you and us; or
• attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the website in any form or media or by any means; or
• access all or any part of the website in order to build a product or service which competes with the website; or
• use the website to provide services to third parties, other than any third parties who are be expressly set out by agreement between you and us as being permitted to receive and use the website; or
• license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the website available to any third party other than authorised users; or
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact us, please email: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.