MasterLoc stem is a cementless flat dual tapered design stem intended for Total Hip Arthroplasty designed for proximal fixation.
- It is available in 12 sizes: The standard and a lateralized version provide a range of sizes suitable for all patients
- The stem is forged in Titanium Alloy (Ti-6Al-7Nb).
- The proximal MectaGrip coating with a thickness of 700 µm increases friction and porosity in order to optimize primary and secondary fixation to bone.
- The distal section of the stem is fluted and has an uncoated satin finished surface.
- The neck geometry and Eurocone 12/14 taper are designed to increase the patients’ range of movement.
Supplier: Medacta International
Beyond Compliance: yes
Fixation - Head: Cementless
Fixation - Stem: Cementless
Humeral Head - Fixation: Cementless
First date of use: 2015
Current ODEP rating: Pre-Entry A*
ODEP Rating Updated: 2016
ODEP Rating due for renewal: 2019
ODEP Product ID: 5351