Physica ZUK is an established Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty System manufactured by LimaCorporate (Legal owner since 2015). The Physica ZUK knee replacement is a viable surgical option for patients exhibiting damage confined to one single knee compartment with over 10 years of clinical experience. It is a simple yet innovative system, the design has remained unchanged since first implantation in 2005.
- Optimised fit provided by six anatomically shaped all-polyethylene tibial components and seven optimised femoral components provide optimal bone coverage
- Proven “round-on-flat” articulation facilitates axial rotation and posterior femoral rollback to accommodate natural knee kinematics
- Enhanced fixation enabled via two peg fixation of the femoral component (PMMA-coated) and a 2-peg fixation of the all-polyethylene tibial baseplate
- The all-polyethylene tibial baseplates exists in six sizes and 4 heights
- Long-term durability through use of a proven compression moulded polyethylene
The Physica ZUK instrumentation system offers a choice of minimally invasive surgical approaches via a spacer-block approach, and extra-medullary and intra-medullary options. LimaCorporate also provide Patient Specific Cutting guides and the unique OrthAlign palm sized technology to intra-operatively restore each patient’s unique alignment.
Brand: PHYSICA ZUK
Fixation - Head: Cemented
First date of use: 2006
Current ODEP rating: 7A*
ODEP Rating Updated: 2019
ODEP Rating due for renewal: 2022
ODEP Product ID: 9527